Texas Combative Sports Promoter Bond: Why You Need 2

texas sports promoter bond

Texas Promoter Bond – You Need Two

Since 1941, Texas legislature has required combat sports promoters to hold surety bonds (more commonly known as Promoter Bonds) with their licenses. 

As a promoter of combative sports in Texas, you need to hold two bonds:

  • a general license bond and
  • a gross sales tax receipt bond

When you apply for your Texas promoter’s license, you will be required to obtain these bonds before you can be issued a license.

Read More

How To Become The Next Best Boxing Promoter

boxing promoter license

Professional boxing promoters recruit boxers, set up matches, and advertise events. Boxing promoters cover all the expenses, including all the people involved in the boxing match, such as timekeepers, referees, judges, and medical personnel.

Boxing promoters are responsible for every single aspect of a boxing event from start to finish. Long hours are spent laboring over such details, and extensive travel is often involved in the job.

Follow the steps below to find out how to become a boxing promoter. 

Read More

Missouri MMA Promoter’s License And Bond

missouri boxing promoter license

Combative sporting events have grown in popularity, especially recently since smaller venues have begun sponsoring local events. As a result, government agencies in most states are now requiring that sports promoters file surety bonds with their promoter’s license.

What is a surety bond, and why does a sports promoter need one? Maybe you are in the process of getting your Missouri promoter’s license and you want to learn more about the Missouri Promoter Bond that is required. Well, you’re in the right place. Keep reading to find out everything you need to know.


Read More
Back To Top