Washington Agricultural Dealer Bond

washington agricultural dealer bond

Farmers don’t always have the time or energy to take their products to local markets. They need a middleman: an agricultural dealer. If you are an agricultural dealer who buys products from farmers and resells these products on the market, you must get licensed and bonded. The Washington State Department of Agriculture requires agricultural product dealers to post surety bonds before they can legally work in the state.

Read More

Farm To Table: Florida Agricultural Products Dealer Bond

florida agricultural products dealer bond

Farm to table refers to the stages of production of food: harvesting, storage, processing, packaging, sales, and consumption. If you are an agricultural product dealer who buys products from farmers and resells it on the market to restaurants or stores, you must be licensed and bonded.

The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services requires all Florida agricultural dealers to get a Florida Agricultural Products Dealer Bond.

Read More

California Pharmacy Wholesaler Bond

california pharmacy wholesaler bond

Pharmacy Bonds are known by many names such as Drug Wholesale Bonds, Wholesaler Pharmacy Bonds, Wholesale Drug Distributor Bonds, or Wholesale Distributor of Prescription Drug Bonds. If you are a pharmacy or practitioner who will be distributing dangerous drugs to other business entities, you will need to get a Pharmacy Bond before you can legally start doing business.

Since January of 2006, the California State Board of Pharmacy has required pharmaceutical wholesalers to furnish a California Pharmacy Wholesaler Bond.

Read More

What Is The Tacoma Right-Of-Way Bond?

tacoma right of way bond

Public Right-Of-Way (ROW) includes the traveled portion of public streets and alleys, which includes any sidewalks, planting strips, traffic circles, or medians.

In Tacoma, there are 857 lane miles of main arterial streets and 8,610 residential blocks.

When work is being performed in the city of Tacoma right-of-way, it must be done by a licensed contractor who has an active $15,000 Washington City of Tacoma Right-of-Way Bond.

Read More
Back To Top