washington seller of travel license

Any seller of travel that has a business location in Washington or that offers to sell travel-related services in Washington is required to register for a Washington Seller of Travel License.

Follow these steps to register for a Washington Seller of Travel License with the Washington State Department of Licensing.

Short on time? Check out our “4 Easy Steps To Get Your Seller of Travel License” post.

How to get a Washington Seller of Travel License

Step #1: Decide how you are going to apply

If you wish to apply online, follow the link to apply online.

Make sure you have the below requirements ready to upload.

Step #2: Complete paperwork

Step #3: Purchase a Washington Seller of Travel Bond

A Washington Seller of Travel Bond is a type of surety bond that guarantees you will comply with all state and federal rules and regulations. If you fail to follow rules and regulations, someone can make a claim against your bond

Purchase a Washington Seller of Travel Bond from a licensed surety bond company.

Make sure to apply for the correct bond amount.

washington seller of travel

The price you pay for your bond will be somewhere between 1-15% of your total bond amount. Your rate is based off your personal credit score.

The best way to see what you would pay for your bond is to get a free quote:

Get a free WA Seller of Travel Bond quote

Step #4: Submit paperwork

Submit your paperwork online, or mail to the address below.

Include a check or money order payable to the Department of Revenue for the appropriate license fee AND a $19 filing application filing fee.

State of Washington 
Business Licensing Service
PO Box 9034
Olympia, WA 98507-9034

Common Questions About Getting Licensed:

Q: How long does it take to become a Washington Seller of Travel?

A: The length of time it takes to become licensed is largely dependent on how complete your application and paperwork is when you submit it to the Washington Department of Licensing.

Completed applications can be processed in as little as 2 weeks.

If applying by mail, processing time can take up to six weeks.

Q: Can I get a Washington Seller of Travel Bond with bad credit?

A: Yes, you can. Surety Solutions offers bad credit options for individuals who have injured credit but still need a bond.

Get a bad credit bond quote.

Related links:

How To Become a Registered Seller of Travel in California

How to get an ARC bond

How To Get An Iowa Travel Agency Bond

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Back To Top