Do You Need A Bonded Title? [Infographic]

Bonded title

Please note that your local DMV is the only entity that can tell you if you are eligible for a bonded title.

You can buy a Lost Title Bond, but if the DMV does not accept it, then you are stuck with a piece of paper you can’t use. So be sure to confirm with your local DMV that you can start the process!

If you are ready to start the process, view our full guide or view our step-by-step tutorials for each state:

View tutorials on how to get a Bonded Title

Most people get bonded for just $100. It’s a one-time payment (not monthly).

Surety Solutions, A Gallagher Company does not issue Certificate of Lost Title Bonds

This Post Has One Comment
  1. I appreciated it when you shared that it is best to consult your local DMV to find out if you are eligible for a bonded title. My uncle just mentioned the other day that he recently bought a car from someone who didn’t have the title. I will suggest to him consulting the local DMV to find out if he needs it and work with a reliable service that can help him acquire it.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Back To Top