Start by Selecting Your Bond

(Be sure to apply for the correct bond amount)




Have questions about how this works? Check out our Lost Title Bond FAQ.


A Bonded Title is a certificate of title that is marked “bonded.” Maybe you have heard of a “Salvage title” or “Rebuilt title”. A Bonded Title is similar in the sense that it is a regular title with a “bonded” title brand. The “bonded” brand signifies you purchased a surety bond before getting issued the title.


We sell those surety bonds. They are called Lost Title Bonds or Certificate of Title Bonds.

We do not sell you the title to your vehicle; we only provide the title bond. You can take the title bond to your DMV, and if approved, get a bonded title.

Most people only pay $100 for their bond. This is a 1-time payment. Other companies charge $500 or even thousands! We do not.


You might need a Lost Title Bond if any of the following apply: you bought a vehicle and didn’t receive a title, you bought a vehicle and only received a bill of sale, you bought a vehicle and received an improperly assigned title or, you bought a vehicle and lost the title before transferring it into your name.


Not sure if you need a Lost Title Bond? Check out this infographic. Please note that your local DMV is the only one who can tell you if you are eligible for a bonded title. Inquire with them before purchasing a bond/starting the bonded title process.


“Very prompt, very accurate. My daughter and I were bonding around a mucked up title for a car we bought in California. Surety Solutions did a nice job getting focused on the correct form, and expediting our request.” -Gregory Whitehair[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Back To Top