Lost Title Surety Bond Rider Request Form

If you need to make changes to your Certificate of Lost Title Surety Bond, please fill out the form below.

Before you submit a request and purchase your rider, verify all changes your bond needs with the state. Typically, this state entity is the DMV. Also, ensure they will accept a bond rider and don’t require a new bond.

A single rider will cover all the necessary changes to the bond. As long as there isn’t a change in premium, our $35 rider fee covers all alterations made to the bond. However, any additional change requests after we issue the rider will require the purchase of a new rider.

Contact your DMV to verify they will accept a bond rider. If they do, determine all of the changes that need to be made to your bond. Purchasing a rider without verifying this information could lengthen the time to get your bonded title and result in fees for additional riders.

Back To Top